Sunday, October 3, 2010

The (little) Man in my Life

As most of you know,
I'm now a daycare Mom.
Let me introduce you to L.

Isn't he the cutest?
We had fun taking pictures on my furry blanket last week.

Doesn't his smile just melt your heart?

He loves to clap his hands and
cleanch his fists and grunt.
ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star are tops on his IPOD list!

Every day, he arrives with a huge smile.
I open the door and the sun just comes right in.
This is joy.


I told you I had the BEST "job" in the world!


3 comments:

Kandi said...

What a beautiful little boy...you're right, that's a great "job"! :)

Betsy said...

Nice to "meet" you, Jill! Thanks for dropping by. I love your sister Valerie. And any sister of hers is a friend of mine.

Valerie Godsey said...

He is a cutie pie and loves that furry blanket. He is almost asleep in the last picture? I could just kiss those cheeks. You and Liam make a great pair.